Fully Funded Leadership and Management Training in Wales
Develop the Skills, Knowledge and Personal Abilities of Your Managers
Our ILM management qualifications at level 4 and 5 combine on-the-job and theory-based leadership and management training that allows organisations to develop aspiring team leaders right the way up to experienced managers.
They offer nationally recognised qualifications with a focus on developing practical leadership skills and knowledge, helping you and your staff do your job more effectively. They are supported by an unrivalled range of learner, tutor and assessment resources, and two years free membership of The Institute of Leadership & Management .
Fully Funded ILM Qualifications Available
ILM Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management
ILM Level 4 Diploma in Principles of Leadership and Management
ILM Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management
ILM Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Leadership and Management
These qualifications are fully funded with neither the employer or employee having to pay anything. The only commitment is time. However we will come to you so the employees don’t have to travel. The value if you were paying for these qualifications commercially would be up to £6,000.
What Does It Include
The qualifications has been designed with flexibility in mind so as to enable the learner to choose relevant units to match their own and the business needs. For example an individual/s can develop their skills in the following areas;
- Leadership skills, self-management, relationship building,
- Negotiation and influencing skills, communication and decision making skills
- Information technology skills
- Knowledge and project management skills
- Coaching and mentoring
- Change management skills
- Partnership working and the ability to implement innovative solutions to problems
Who Is This Qualification For?
The ILM Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in Management is ideal for managers moving into a middle management position, who still retain responsibility for operational processes.
The ILM Level 5 Higher Apprenticeship is aimed at middle and senior managers with responsibility for substantial programmes and resources.
Benefits For Individuals
- Develop your core leadership skills
- Gain the knowledge to support your middle management role
- Take charge of your personal and professional development
- Get the skills to be able to plan and implement an operational plan
- Build positive and productive relationships at work
- Understand change in the workplace
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification for your personal development
Benefits To The Employer/Business
- Managers will gain proven skills in operational management
- Managers will be able to assess and manage their personal and professional development by using a broad selection of optional units to tailor the qualification to suit your organisations’ learning and development needs
- Better communication and collaboration in teams
- Promote a culture of organisational learning and development
- Motivation, engagement and long term commitment
- Work based learning, causing minimal disruption to business demands
- Fully funded training so employers don’t pay anything
Aims and Objectives
To provide employers in Wales across all sectors with high quality, nationally recognised qualifications, which will not just attract new talent into management, retain existing talent but also upskill the existing workforce, which in turn will benefit from making businesses more productive, efficient and profitable.