IOSH Managing Safely
Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) – Managing Safely Training Course
Managing safely is a flexible course for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It brings managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
Managing safely won’t turn learners into health and safety experts – but it will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for. Importantly – it brings home why health and safety is such an essential part of their job.
- Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents;
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures;
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace;
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
The IOSH Courses are nationally recognised and respected qualifications, designed and quality controlled by the Institute of Occupational Health and Safety.
It is for those supervisors and managers who have a responsibility for health and safety.
Eight interactive modules:
1. Introducing managing safely;
2. Assessing risks;
3. Controlling risks;
4. Understanding responsibilities;
5. Understanding hazards;
6. Investigating incidents;
7. Measuring performance;
8. Protecting our environment;
9. A 25 question, multiple-format assessment paper;
10. A risk assessment based project.
How is the Course Delivered?
IOSH Managing Safely is a four day course.
We have a number of options for the method of delivery, either:
- Block release – intensive course where candidates attend four consecutive days taught study;
- Day release – one day per week taught study for four consecutive weeks;
- Client bespoke – i.e. over two consecutive weeks, two days the first week and two days the following week.
Our Training Credentials
As an established course provider, our staff have over 20 years experience in the private, public and education sectors. This course is delivered by our experienced trainers who have extensive real world Health, Safety and Environmental experience in their field. They are familiar with current legislation and emerging trends.
A certificate is issued by IOSH denoting successful achievement of the course.
£425.00 per person (inc VAT) + £25 registration
This will depend on whether you’re attending an open course at a specified venue on a specified date or attending a bespoke internal course at your place of work
For more information please contact us by clicking below.Book your place now