Corporate Event & Conference Organisation
At Call of the Wild our corporate events services ensure client needs are satisfied in terms of desired outcomes from an event.
Whether it’s a sales conference, a product launch, company anniversary, the annual office away-day, a reward to motivate employees, a break-out/stress buster as an adjunct to a conference, team tasks in the conference venue or just ‘ice breakers’ our corporate events are tried and tested.
- Team building and development
- Staff motivation and engagement
- Delivery of adventure activities such as canyoning
- Destination management
- Conference breakout and experiential activity ideas
- Board Meetings & Meeting ideas with a difference
- Corporate events
- Experiential training including leadership, management and staff development.
Our purpose is to create positive, memorable, measurable and lasting events and experiences for clients by exciting, engaging and energising people through activities and tasks! We focus on getting a return on your investment.
Corporate Event in a Setting of Your Choice
We’re one of the most popular corporate event organisers in Wales and our training centre is set in the spectacular Brecon Beacons National Park, the closest wilderness National Park to London. This offers an inspirational learning environment and adventure playground for your corporate events in Wales. Perhaps you’re looking for us to visit you? We offer a flexible corporate events services, whereby we can deliver programmes at a venue of your choice.
Have you tried a themed corporate event? Our James Bond Academy, Behind Enemy Lines and Pirate Island themes are very popular with clients while we also have treasure hunts, challenging journeys and other off the wall ideas. We even come up with different ideas for office Christmas parties. We will find the venue and accommodation, theme the event, source entertainment, handle catering, provide corporate gifts, design as well as providing audio visual and sound systems. We will handle everything ensuring that this will be your organisation’s best corporate event…ever.
Who We’ve Worked With
We’ve worked with a range of clients over the years such as Babcock Training, Barclays Bank, Admiral Insurance, BBC, Cable & Wireless, Deloitte, Credit Suisse, Hasbro and John Lewis to name a but a few. To see why give us a call!
Corporate Events Activities
As a team building provider we can design and deliver a wide range of team activities. These can include adventure activities such as:
Canyoning | Caving | Climbing & abseiling| Quad biking | Archery | Kayaking | Canoeing | Guided hill walking | Raft building | Mountain biking | Clay pigeon shooting |Paintball | Coasteering | Surfing | Watersports
Choose from an extensive range of both mental and physical tasks together with a fantastic range of activities for your corporate event. All of which can be tailored to suit the needs and abilities of the group.
Why Choose Call of the Wild for Your Corporate Event?
- Focus on desired outcomes & ROI;
- Ensure value for money & value for time;
- Use our experience to maximise yours. Let us do the work;
- We offer something different from the norm, programmes designed to get results;
- Professional staff across the business, from our proposal writers who’ll work with you to create bid-winning submissions to the teams delivering stimulating activities;
- Geographical reach delivering programmes across the UK and Europe working with some of the biggest names in business;
- Commissionable rates, or a management fee, whatever is easiest for you;
- We’re the best, well according to the C&IT Awards 2017 – Winner Best Team Build Event;
- M&E experts taking time to understand your needs and what you want to achieve with your client or delegates and tailor a programme accordingly, we won’t just pitch a one-size-fits-all package – partnership working;
- Fun – we’re conscious that you have an outcome in mind, but equally you want your delegates to have fun and build stronger teams;
- Quick turnaround, let us know your deadline and we’ll deliver for you;
- It can sometimes be lost in all the fun, but there’s more often than not a business reason for doing your activity, we make sure that we get you the results!
Multi-award winning, we have been delivering for 20 years.
- *Winners of the Conference and Incentive Travel 2017 Team Building Experience of the Year Award
- Wales Business Tourism Company of the Year
- Wales Team Building Company of the Year
If you’re looking for the perfect team building events for your business, Call of the Wild are one of Wales’ most trusted corporate event organisers. Click here to see what our clients say about us. To arrange an event for your business, or to discuss your needs in more detail, e-mail email@example.com or ring 01639 700388 today.