ILM Accredited Courses
ILM Qualifications and Accredited Courses
Call of the Wild, as an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) approved centre, can design and deliver ILM qualifications, . From pure management and leadership to specialised programmes and training courses in coaching and mentoring, the range of ILM, training courses and accreditations have been designed to meet the varying learning and development needs of employers of all sizes and across all industries and sectors. In addition, every ILM qualification is based on the Government’s high quality national frameworks and made to ensure learning is transferred directly to the work environment.
Call of the Wild are an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) accredited centre, can design and deliver ILM qualifications, accreditation, awards and certificates. At Call of the Wild programmes are designed in consultation with the client to ensure specific learning objectives are integrated.
Who are ILM Qualifications Suitable For?
Whether you’re an aspiring team leader looking for your first step into management or an experienced professional seeking to develop or refresh your management skills, ILM qualifications are an approriate means of personal development.
You may be:
- Leading a team for the first time
- Going for promotion
- Taking on a new job
- Stepping into someone else’s shoes, perhaps temporarily
- Dealing with change, challenges or uncertainty
- Considering a career change
- Thinking about becoming a manager
- Moving into a senior management role
Benefits of ILM Training Courses
- Industry-wide recognition of your professional and academic achievements.
- ILM members gain access to career-promoting knowledge from experts in leadership and management.
- Practically based to ensure learning is transferred directly to the work environment.
- Nationally recognised Vocational qualifications.
- Well designed and ‘fit for purpose’ programmes.
- Learning support and resources including.
- ILM supports 30,000 managers across all industries and sectors. including local government and small business owner/managers.
View our full range of ILM Qualifications:
- ILM Level 2 Award in Team Leading
- ILM Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management
- ILM Level 4 Award in Management
- ILM Level 4 Certificate in Management
- ILM Level 4 Certificate in Leadership
Leadership and Management VRQ’s
- ILM Level 2 Award in Effective Team Member Skills
- ILM Level 2 Certificate in Effective Team Member Skills
- ILM Level 3 and Level 5 Open Courses
Incorporated into the above programmes we also use:-
- ILM 72 Leadership Metric; and
- ILM MTQ 48 Mental Toughness Questionnaire
At Call of the Wild we can design and deliver personal ILM training courses to suit you or your organisation. Click here to see our full range of ILM Institute and Leadership qualifications or speak to us by calling 01639 700388 or e-mail email@example.com