We are pleased to continue to offer a range of accredited courses and flexible delivery options for achieving full or partial unit achievement of the qualifications in Career Information Advice and Guidance.
The full Level 4 Diploma meets a criterion of 45 credits overall. This is achieved through achieving the 5 mandatory units totalling 30 credits and the choice of optional units totalling 15 credits
When completing the full qualification optional units can be tailored to meet special organisational requirements allowing us to deliver a bespoke qualification to meet your individual requirements. This can include:
• Those working with clients who have SEND needs. Optional units could include 9, 10 and 11.
• Have faced redundancy or are long term unemployed. Units could include 8, 10 and 12
• Are experiencing a change of circumstances and adjusting to a new career and way of life. Units could be 8, 10 and 15
We can also offer individual blends of units which would be bespoke to your own organisational requirements. Please contact us to discuss.
Level 4 Unit Bundles
- Level 4 Certificate for Career Assistants (Supporting Careers Relating in schools and colleges)
Suitable for those who work in schools, colleges, pupil referral units or similar organisations that deliver career learning programmes and/or are new to the Careers Assistant role or wanting to develop their understanding of career work and support students in finding and using career information. Units 1, 21 and 22
- Level 4 Certificate for Careers Assistants (Information and Advice Skills)
Suitable for those who work in schools, colleges, pupil referral units or similar organisations that deliver career learning programmes and/or are new to the Careers Assistant role or wanting to develop their understanding of career work and support students in finding and using career information. Units 3, 4 and 11
- Level 4 Certificate in Career Support for Students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
Suitable for those working within an education setting, focusing on young people with SEND who provide career related learning and support students in their career journey. Units 1, 12 and 15
- Level 4 Certificate for Employability Practitioners
Suitable for advisors who work within the employability sector who interview clients and support clients with the application procedure for learning training and work. Units 3, 13 and 15
• Tutorials and remote support as required
• Interview observations (minimum of 1)
• Case studies
• Written assignments
• Written and oral questions
• Witness testimonies and statements
• Activities & projects
• Examination of documentary evidence. For example, client action plans, emails, minutes of meetings, service level agreements, case notes etc.
• Professional /Guided discussions
4 months. An average of 1 assignment per week.
From £750 (excluding enrolment)