Find Santa in His Underground Grotto
Price From £55 pp (Min. group size 6)
Xmas party idea – Christmas Themed finding Santa in his underground grotto
Itinerary for the Office Xmas Party Day
- Arrive at caving venue on the Southern edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park just 30 minutes off the M4
- Met and greeted by Call of the Wild Staff
- Mulled wine and mince pies
- Briefing for finding Father Christmas
- Challenge Begins
- Packed Lunch
- Prize giving for winning team or individual
There is no accommodation provided with this package. Xmas accommodation packages can be provided so call us to find out more details. Don’t take a risk take a room! Different standards of accommodation are available.
If you want to upgrade let us know.
Xmas Party Idea – Find Santa
You will required with your team to find a number of checkpoints and complete a number of challenges themed around Christmas. Once completed you gain clues to the location of Santa. The event takes place in and around a spectacular cave in the National Park, the nearest wilderness Park to London. This is a stunning playground in which to spend your Christmas party with your office colleagues. The duration of the event depends on the size of the group but will approximately last between 3 hours. View our Xmas video to see the cave.
As explained above
Transport is not included with this package. Quotes can be given for the provision of transport and subsidised rail fares from London Paddington to South Wales.
Examples of Christmas Themed Activities
- Find santa in his underground grotto in the Brecon Beacons National Park
- Christmas themed orienteering (treasure hunt) in the Brecon Beacons National Park
- Quad biking, whisky distillery tour and dinner in the Welsh Countryside
- Flaming Good time. A fire walk to warm you up!
- Mountain walk through the snow (weather permitting) in the Brecon Beacons
- A treasure hunt around the capital city of Wales – Cardiff
- Luxury hotel, Xmas themed orienteering in Brecon Beacons and dinner
- Record a song in a day