The ILM Level 4 Award in Leadership aims to develop understanding and application of leadership skills in practising or potential managers using practical activities.
There are no formal entry requirements, but participants will:
- normally be either practising or aspiring managers with the opportunity to meet the assessment demands, and
- have a background that will enable them to benefit from the programme
All registered candidates automatically become studying members of the ILM for one year, free of charge, and can enjoy a range of member benefits accessible through the ILM website. Successful completion of a Level 4 qualification provides eligibility for Associate Membership (AMInstLM) of the Institute of Leadership & Management.
|Qualification Accreditation Number||
|To be completed within||
Delivery options should include a blended learning approach using a mix of tutorials and practical experiential leadership activities. Online or text based distance learning may supplement some of the tutorials.
Structure of ILM Level 4 Award in Leadership
There are 3 mandatory units:-
- Introduction to leadership
- Planning practical leadership activities
- Developing leadership through practical activities