Our new ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring goes live today. In addition the good news is that the course can be fully funded (subject to eligibility)
What is Coaching
Coaching uses one-to-one conversations and guided questioning to unlock inner potential. It helps managers deal with change and find solutions to business problems using their own resources. It’s an effective way of creating a high performance culture in your organisation.
ILM research shows that:
- 90% of organisations with over 2,000 employees use business coaching
- 95% say that coaching has delivered tangible benefits to their business
Why is it Important
Coaching is a proven way of transforming business performance. ILM asked learning and development professionals in 250 large organisations about the results of their coaching programmes. Almost all said coaching as a development tool benefited both individuals and organisations.
Specific benefits include:
- Better communication and interpersonal skills
- Increased confidence and motivation
- Improved conflict resolution
- Better management performance
For more information on this Institute of Leadership and Management Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring then click here