ILM Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Units
Who is The ILM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership for?
The ILM Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is ideal for senior managers or those about to take their first step into senior management. The qualification centres around developing the strategic leadership and management skills needed to succeed at this high level.
We can arrange courses for individuals looking to develop their skills and organisations seeking to develop their staff whether it be for individual staff members or in-house courses for groups.
Learners take three mandatory units in this qualification. The first two units work together – developing and then executing a strategic business plan within an organisation. The third unit looks at the broader role of strategic leadership and direction, helping the learner to make a positive impact on their organisational objectives. Learners can then work with their employer and training provider to find the best-fit from the other units offered in the qualification.Enquire Now
|Qualification Title||Credit Value||Structure|
|ILM Level 7 NVQ Diploma|
in Strategic Management
|45||● Two hours induction
● At least 13 hours tutorial support
● 3 mandatory units from Group 1 (16 credits)
● Minimum of 29 credits from Group 2
● A minimum of 35 credits at Level 7 or above.
Rules of Combination
- 3 mandatory units from Group 1 (16 credits)
- Minimum of 29 credits from Group 2
- Minimum of 35 credits at Level 7 or above
Overview of Units
|Reference||Unit Title||Level||Credit Value||GLH*|
|8624-700||Develop a Strategic Business Plan||7||5||31|
|8624-701||Execute a Strategic Business Plan||7||5||21|
|8624-702||Provide Strategic Leadership and Direction||7||6||39|
*Guided Learning Hours
|Reference||Unit Title||Level||Credit Value||*GLH|
|8624-703||Develop a Business Strategy||7||6||41|
|8624-704||Establish Organisational Governance Controls||7||4||26|
|8624-705||Shape Organisational Culture and Values||7||5||35|
|8624-706||Manage Strategic Human Resources||7||5||23|
|8624-707||Obtain Financial Resources||7||6||20|
|8624-708||Lead the Development of a Knowledge Management Strategy||7||7||33|
|8624-709||Lead the Development of a Quality Strategy||7||4||20|
|8624-710||Lead the Development of a Continuous Improvement Strategy||7||5||28|
|8624-503||Establish Business Risk Management Processes||5||5||29|
|8624-504||Promote Equality of Opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion||5||5||26|
|8624-505||Design Business Processes||5||5||23|
|8624-506||Develop and Manage Collaborative Relationships with Other Organisations||5||5||28|
|8624-507||Optimise the Use of Technology||5||6||29|
|8624-508||Manage Product and/or Service Development||5||5||23|
|8624-509||Manage Strategic Marketing Activities||5||7||28|
Benefits for Individuals
- Develop skills in strategic business planning
- Get an in-depth understanding of what is expected from senior leaders
- Learn to lead strategically and evaluate your impact on your organisation
- Get a recognised qualification for your personal development.
Benefits for Employers
- Senior managers with the ability to think and act strategically
- A broad selection of optional units to tailor the qualification to suit your
organisations’ learning and development needs
- Promote a culture of organisational learning and development.