Melvyn has a wealth of practical business experience gained at a senior level within the Financial Services industry. For the last 25 years he has been involved in developing and delivering business change. His particular focus and passion is helping people and organisations maximise their potential.
- Change and Project Management
- Learning and Development
Melvyn has a successful track record in delivering change and achieving results in challenging environments. He has gained recognition within the financial services industry for successfully delivering innovative and creative approaches to learning and development for finance graduates and finance professionals. His expertise supports organisations to identify and retain talent and maximise their return on investment in people, specialising in identifying and targeting the right learning at the right time to the right people. Melvyn is passionate about continuing professional development for all.
- Developing capability and competency frameworks aligned to strategic vision and goals
- Identifying and developing innovative programmes for talent within organisations
- Innovative learning programme design to maximise returns on investment
Other Disciplines Offered
- Facilitation – workshops, seminars
- Change/programme management
- Learning delivery – interventions tailored to organisations specific needs.
Primary Sector Experience
- Financial Services – Assurance Companies, Pension Trustees, Fund Managers and Banks.
Areas of Distinctive Performance and Value Addition
- Improving functional and organisational performance
- Enhancing and developing capability
- Initiating/managing change programmes
- Capability assessment – graduate/talent/functional
- Innovative/creative approach to learning and development
- Communication planning and implementation
Notable Case Studies
- Award winning innovative learning academies designed and implemented for a major bank.
- Finance graduate programme achieved 4th in Times Graduate Listing 2009
- Award winning product marketing in Financial Times 2001 & 2003
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Member of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- Prince2 practitioner