Effective leadership is vital to the success of any business. Good leaders have a direct influence on employee satisfaction and a company’s bottom line. Leadership skills training has very positive benefits in today’s dynamic and unpredictable workplaces where managers are required to make difficult decisions . We recognise that learning and experience are very personal. So rather than impose prescriptive courses we use active experiential learning for leadership courses.
Experiential Leadership Skills Training – Our Approach
Our approach to leadership development training is based on the ‘learning by doing’ method – experiential learning. We provide an opportunity for managers to develop leadership skills in an environment where they can safely explore their own methods and styles. Learning from their successes and mistakes with feedback that will improve their performance when back in the workplace.
Each of our leadership development courses are matched to the specific needs of our clients – matching the content to the specified outcomes. When combined with feedback and facilitation, this creates a powerful method of transferring learning and development back to the workplace.
Why Come To Us?
Our leadership training can help businesses with a number of issues. Companies that we work with have overcome the following issues:
- Leaders in an organisation who to move up to the next level of performance
- Individuals lacking the necessary skills to lead a team
- Management who need to improve poor listening and communication skills
- Leader’s whose soft skills lag behind their technical abilities
- New managers lacking the right leadership skills
Over recent years we have delivered leadership development programmes to businesses in a variety of sectors – from international sports teams, pharmaceuticals and public sector organisations to some of the biggest names in hospitality, financial services, PR and media including:
- QCA (Qualifications & Curriculum Authority) at the Barbican Centre, London
- Remington in Milton Keynes
- Orange in Bristol
- ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants for England and Wales) in London and across the UK
- Axa Insurance in Paris
- TRW in Birmingham
- Orbis Technologies in the Pyrenees
- Sandinista Ltd in Leeds
- Vodafone in Newbury
Our leadership skills training can include the following programmes:-
- ILM Level 3 to Level 7 awards and certificates
- The Motivational Leader
- Creating Future Leaders
- Walking the Talk
- Leadership Essentials
- Moving Into Management
- Leadership Training Course
Are you looking to improve leadership skills in the workplace? For more information about leadership skills training call us on 01639 700388 or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org