What Is A Diagnostic Development Course?
The definition of a diagnostic is :-
- A distinctive symptom or characteristic.
- A programme or routine that helps a user to identify errors
And that’s the service we offer with our leadership development and training courses. We seek to undertake a needs analysis to understand your issues, come up with a diagnosis and then agree a planned solution to rectify the problem. What’s more our initial consultation is free of charge.
Each development course is tailored to your specific needs – matching content to specified outcomes following the diagnostic.
We don’t impose anything, rather we build bespoke solutions which blend programmes with our specialised methodology. When combined with feedback and facilitation a powerful method of transferring learning and development back to the workplace is created.
The tools we use can include psychometric testing around a range of issues, including:
- What to do with ‘square pegs for round holes’
- How to maximise performance in teams
- How to assess company resilience and mental toughness of employees
- How to identify the strengths of employees rather weaknesses,
- How to highlight preferred behaviours and influence a change.
For more information about diagnostics and the leadership development & training courses available at Call of the Wild, speak to a member of our team today by e-mailing email@example.com or call 01639 700388 today.