Working at Height
Recent data shows that falling from a height accounted for nearly three in ten fatal injuries to workers in the U.K. The course is sector bespoke meaning that it can be adapted to any industry sector.
Six interactive topics:
1. Overview and Application of the regulations general requirements;
2. How to decide if someone is competent to work at height;
3. Measures to be taken to protect people;
4. Common causes of accidents;
5. Measures to consider when planning working at height;
6. Selection, inspection and maintenance of equipment;
How Is The Course Delivered?
Working at Heights is delivered in one full day.
As an established course provider, we are accredited with the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), City and Guilds and the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH).
This course is delivered by our experienced trainers who have extensive Health and Safety experience across numerous sectors.
A certificate is issued denoting successful achievement of the course.
£115.00 per person.
TBA with the client
For more information please contact our Health and Safety Training Manager