Let Us Help You Revitalise Your Leadership Skills to Accelerate Your 2023 Growth
Create the 2023 you want for your business and yourself with our intensive high-performance leadership programme.
Give this year a boost by revisiting your leadership approach and learn new, practical steps to improve the way you lead yourself, others and the organisation.
The programme is designed for senior managers and leaders as a short, to-the-point programme that gets you away from your desk without too much time away from the office.
- 2 face-to-face delivery days at our Brecon Beacons Training Centre (or online)
- 3 x 1-to-1 coaching sessions
- 2 x half-day sessions online
Day 1: Face-to-Face
- The resilient leader
- Coaching as a way of leading
- Communication – weapon or tool
- Keeping a hybrid team engaged
- Quiet quitting
Day 2: Face-to-Face
- Building vision and connecting your team to deliver
- Principles of a high-performing team
- Emotional Intelligence and its role in the workplace
- Values and behaviours
Day 3: Half-Day Online
- Decision-making & problem-solving
- Being yourself…explore authentic leadership & feminine leadership style
Day 4: Optional – Half-Day Online
- Are you ready for a recession? Not everyone flounders in a recession, why?
- Being a good leader in a bad economy
We can run this as a group session for a number of people in your organisation or as an open session – dates to be confirmed, If you’re interested in joining an open group please get in touch to discuss dates.
- Closed or in-house – from £3,850 plus VAT for up to 10
- Individual – from £500pp plus VAT
Big Learning with Call of the Wild
Big Learning is Call of the Wild’s way of differentiating ourselves from the traditional methods of delivering learning and encapsulates how we challenge perceptions of how, where and more importantly why learning and development is delivered. Big Learning drives big change, it’s big fun, it uses big places, but ultimately it’s about the rewards of thinking big. By creating and using experiential learning combined with inspirational environments to facilitate deeper learning experiences, we can deliver desired outcomes creating lasting impact which generates a return on investment. Why settle for ‘training’ when we can deliver Big Learning!
This is Big Learning. This is the Call of the Wild way.