We’re delighted to be even shortlisted at these prestigious awards.
The TJ Awards 2019 – Recognising the Best in L&D Practice
The TJ Awards are part of the Training Journal brand which for over 50 years has been supporting those involved in workplace learning and development with their CPD. The Awards, now in their 14th year, recognise the ingenuity, creativity, passion and hard work of learning and development professionals from around the world. The awards’ categories allow a broad range of companies and individuals to participate and reflect the increasing diversity and scope in the L&D landscape.
Best Engagement Programme Category
Shortlisted finalists are:-
- Project FIRST at The Holly Private Hospital : Aspen Healthcare
- Ashfield Insight & Performance : Ashfield Insight & Performance
- Talis UK -People Programme : Call of the Wild Ltd
- Strengths-Based Coaching Conversations : Cumbria Constabulary
The judges will be looking for organisations that demonstrate how they harness the talents and creativity of their people to make their organisation more productive and a better place to work. This can be through a holistic, cultural approach or through a specific programme or initiative. Organisations that have engaged employees demonstrate key behaviours.
- Give their people control at work
- Empower them to make decisions
- Trust them with the benefits of working flexibly
- Allow them time to work on their own special projects
- Encourage diversity and inclusion
- Have a process for listening and feedback from staff
- Adapt organisational practice on the basis of staff feedback
- Encourage personal development
- Create a culture of care
- Build creative benefit packages
We’ve been shortlisted for our work with the Talis People Programme
The programme included a training and OD programme which was innovative, creative and stimulating. Seeking a more engaged workforce being managed effectively with timely communications, resulting in high achieving teams and productivity. After recognising that key areas within the organisation required attention Talis selected Call of the Wild to help design and deliver some of the key components of their people programme.
The outcomes were exceptional and included increased productivity and sales together which a much improved staff retention rate combined with new vision and values.
The awards take place in December at the Pavilion at the Tower of London.