Coaching Development Services
Call of the Wild’s executive coaching programme develops an essential toolkit that will enable managers and senior staff to work with individuals to realise their full potential.
- Map out the coaching process and develop a model for its practical application in the workplace.
- Draw a parallel between the sporting and business worlds, focusing on how to maximise performance and achieve targets.
- Identify team dynamics and the role of individuals in a team.
- Reflect on their current management style and identify the tools / techniques of an effective coach.
- Carry out a series of practical activities to build a ‘toolkit’ of coaching styles and solutions for use with both individuals and teams.
1 or 2 days – depending on depth of knowledge / skills required.
An ILM accredited coaching course can be delivered. See our ILM page for portfolio of ILM suite of qualifications.
Where a course is being held for a group of employees from the same company a workplace visit can be conducted to identify current executive business coaching practices and company process.
Manager as Coach Course Content – What We Do
The Coaching Process.
Delegates will complete a practical exercise to illustrate the need for following an effective coaching process. This may utilise the GROW model / plan, do, review / or could develop a bespoke coaching model appropriate to company needs.
The Role of Managers, Individuals and Teams in the Coaching Process
Stages of team development, team dynamics. Getting individuals to buy into and own the coaching process. What affects the success of the coaching process and how can this be overcome? The roles and skills of an effective coach.
Parallels Between the Sporting and Business Worlds
Techniques to maximising performance and achieve goals. Possibly using video clips to identify situations and techniques. Identifying factors that influence performance.
Effective mechanisms for applying the coaching process in delegates workplace. Including a practical exercise to develop a plan for applying these skills once delegates have left the course.
Related Items of Interest
Our latest training course – An Introduction to Coaching in the Workplace
If you’re interested in learning more about our ILM Coaching courses contact us today.