Forget the sad sarnies and a quiz and join us in the beautiful wilds of the Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacons) National Park for our Christmas walk and dinner. This is a wonderful opportunity to come together as a team, blow out the cobwebs and take in the stunning views all around. This festive package includes a 2-hour walk on the Cribarth, also fondly referred to locally as the sleeping giant, where you’ll work up an appetite ahead of your traditional 3-course Christmas dinner.
- Christmas Mulled wine and mince pies on arrival
- Briefing with the Call of the Wild team
- Stunning Christmas walk begins
- Return for a 3-course traditional Christmas dinner
Accommodation is not included in this package but can be provided upon request. Various standards of accommodation are available – don’t take a risk, take a room! Additional activities can also be added to the package (priced based on the activity).
Getting to the venue
The walk and dinner all take place at our stunning 70-acre centre in the Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacons) National Park just 30 minutes off the M4. Transport is not included with this package, however, quotes can be given for the provision of transport and subsidised rail fares from London Paddington to South Wales.
Get in touch now to book an unforgettable Christmas partyBook Your Event Now
Alternative Christmas-Themed Activities
We have a range of activities available and alternative party ideas such as composing your own song in a day, finding Santa in his underground grotto and a festive treasure hunt around Cardiff. You can juts book the fire walk without the accommodation.
- Christmas Themed Orienteering
- Fire Walk Experience
- Local Distillery Tour and Dinner in the Welsh Countryside
- A Festive Treasure Hunt Around Wales’s Great Capital, Cardiff Including a Hotel Stay
- Record Your Team Song in a Day
- Christmas-Themed Orienteering in Brecon Beacons and Dinner
*Prices may vary depending on accommodation requirements