Join us for a Christmas-themed orienteering challenge – hone your team’s communications skills and find your way around our course in Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacons) using just a map and compass! It can involve a race against the clock and teams to be crowned victorious! The day is completely tailored to your team so can be as challenging or easy as you need, but most importantly it’s a fun day out together in the stunning Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacons) National Park.
- Full briefing with your Call of the Wild team
- Tea, coffee, mulled wine and mince pies on arrival
- Briefing for the orienteering from Father Christmas
- Orienteering challenge (approximately 3-4 hours)
- Transfer to premiumHotel
- 3-course Christmas dinner
- Overnight accommodation (prices based on shared twin rooms)
- Full access to hotel facilities
The package can be booked without accommodation, additional activities can also be added to the package (priced based on the activity).
The activities take place at our stunning 70-acre centre in Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacons) National Park just 30 minutes off the M4. Transport is not included with this package, however, quotes can be given for the provision of transport and subsidised rail fares from London Paddington to South Wales.
Get in touch now to book an unforgettable Christmas event.Book Your Event Now
Alternative Christmas-Themed Activities
- Fire Walk Experience
- Mountain Walk in the Brecon Beacons with Dinner
- Local Distillery Tour and Dinner in the Welsh Countryside
- A Festive Treasure Hunt Around Wales’s Great Capital, Cardiff Including a Hotel Stay
- Record Your Team Song in a Day
- Christmas-Themed Orienteering in Brecon Beacons and Dinner
*Prices may vary depending on accommodation requirements