A Flaming Good Time – Fire Walk
Flaming Good Time Fire Walking
Fire walking is the act of walking barefoot over a bed of hot embers or stones. It has a long history in many cultures as a test or proof of faith, and is also used in modern motivational seminars and fund-raising events.
After your detailed briefing you will have the opportunity to test your mental strength with your team to complete the walk. The event takes place at our spectacular training centre in the National Park, the nearest wilderness Park to London.
Book Your Event Now
Price Dependent on Group Size and Package Details
What’s Included ?
- 1 Night in Luxury Hotel (Assumes twin rooms)
- Fire Walking session
Itinerary for the Day 1
- Arrive at Call of the Wild’s 70 acre training centre on the Southern edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park just 20 minutes off the M4
- Meet and greeted by Call of the Wild staff
- Briefing for the fire walking
- Fire Walk challenge
- Transfer to Luxury Hotel
- Evening entertainment such as disco (Subject to booking date and group numbers)
Itinerary for Day 2
- Take advantage of the hotel’s spa pool, jacuzzi and sauna
We have a range of activities available and alternative party ideas such as composing your own song in a day, finding Santa in his underground grotto and a Xmas treasure hunt around Cardiff. You can juts book the fire walk without the accommodation.
Examples of Christmas Themed Activities
- Find santa in his underground grotto in the Brecon Beacons National Park
- Christmas themed orienteering (treasure hunt) in the Brecon Beacons National Park
- Quad biking, whisky distillery tour and dinner in the Welsh Countryside
- Flaming Good time. A fire walk to warm you up!
- Mountain walk through the snow (weather permitting) in the Brecon Beacons
- A treasure hunt around the capital city of Wales – Cardiff
- Luxury hotel, Xmas themed orienteering in Brecon Beacons and dinner
- Record a song in a day