Flaming Good Time Firewalking
Firewalking is exactly as it sounds – walking barefoot over a bed of hot embers or stones. It has a long history in many cultures as a test or proof of faith and is also used to build connections as a group and instill an immense sense of self-belief individually. After your detailed briefing, you will have the opportunity to test your mental strength with your team to complete the walk. Your firewalking Christmas party takes place at our spectacular training centre in the Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacons) National Park, the nearest wilderness Park to London.Book Your Event Now
This package includes the team firewalking session, dinner and an overnight stay in a premium hotel (based on shared twin rooms). The package can be booked without accommodation, additional activities can also be added to the package (priced based on the activity).
- Briefing with your Call of the Wild team
- Briefing for the fire walking
- Fire Walk challenge
- Transfer to premium hotel
- 3-course Christmas dinner
- Full use of the hotel facilities
Getting to the venue
The firewalk will take place our stunning 70-acre centre in the Bannau Brycheiniog (Brecon Beacons) National Park just 30 minutes off the M4. Transport is not included with this package, however, quotes can be given for the provision of transport and subsidised rail fares from London Paddington to South Wales.
Get in touch now to book an unforgettable Christmas partyBook Your Event Now
Alternative Christmas-Themed Activities
We have a range of activities available and alternative party ideas such as composing your own song in a day, finding Santa in his underground grotto and a festive treasure hunt around Cardiff. You can juts book the fire walk without the accommodation.
- Christmas Themed Orienteering
- Fire Walk Experience
- Mountain Walk in the Brecon Beacons with Dinner
- Local Distillery Tour and Dinner in the Welsh Countryside
- A Festive Treasure Hunt Around Wales’s Great Capital, Cardiff Including a Hotel Stay
- Record Your Team Song in a Day
- Christmas-Themed Orienteering in Brecon Beacons and Dinner
*Prices may vary depending on accommodation requirements